Eileen Rose November 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Thank you Sarah and family and “Birth Without Fear” for sharing this lovely, beautiful birth without fear or stress, with all of us. The gentle support and love of your family, midwife and friends was heart opening and I had a sweet lump in my throat from being able to be a part of this joyous occasion. I too had a home birth in 1979. I was quite unique in my area to do such a thing and I am so happy to see how much more opportunity and support there is available now for home births.
Much love and blessings to all. Love, Rosie

Angela November 4, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Beautiful!!!!

Kelly November 4, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Amazing!! The perfect capturing of what birth should be about!

Kim November 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Sarah you are amazing, I wish I would have seen this years ago. You are truly inspiring!

Eugenie November 5, 2011 at 4:39 am

Beautiful. But I always wonder why midwives are interfering that much when baby arrives. They are the first to catch baby, touching it, moving it. Please stay away and leave mom and baby alone. She can do this! She knows how to hold her baby, she does not need you to replace it and stuff like that. Do not interfere in that moment of deep love. Please.

Amy V. Haas November 5, 2011 at 10:25 am

I wish there was a photo of the fused placentas! What cool births!
thanks for sharing them!

Katie Flynn November 5, 2011 at 1:48 pm

That. was. AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing! <3

Claire Honour November 6, 2011 at 4:52 am

Thanks for sharing…amazing :)

Koo November 6, 2011 at 6:59 pm

What a wonderful video and what a strong, calm Mama.

Marlene Waechter November 7, 2011 at 4:17 pm

best twin birth video I’ve seen since “Psalm & Zoya”! I attended a great twin birth last year, but they were Amish, so no pics to pass on. :( 1st one was frank breech & 2nd one 2 hrs later was footling breech, but came heels, not toes 1st! Both born completely hands off!

Lynnette Gallegos November 13, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I love how she said she didn’t even feel like she had just given birth after the first baby made his debut. You can totally feel the love coming through the monitor when watching. So beautiful. The babies are so calm and relaxed. I hope to have this in March 2012. :) xo

LaylaBeth November 19, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Just awesome! Beautiful, inspiring, sweet video. Thank you for sharing!

Kiera August 19, 2012 at 1:35 am

Thank you for sharing this video again! What an amazing mama and I loved seeing everyone so supportive around her. She seems like a very knowledgeable mama and I’m glad videos like this are out there for others to see!

kim lloyd August 19, 2012 at 2:03 am

that is the most amazing thing i have ever seen u are so amazing and have inspired so many woman :) , congrats

Stephanie August 19, 2012 at 9:33 am

What a beautiful video. I’m hoping Aile was fine- does anyone know?

Jane July 17, 2013 at 9:06 pm