Baby Pees on Everyone Right After Born {Cesarean Birth of a Rainbow Baby}

by Mrs. BWF on November 8, 2012

Sent in by Jillian. She says, “This was the birth of my son, Avery Reed. He is my rainbow baby. I had  attempted a VBAC but decided to get a repeat c-section after a bad reaction to an epidural that left me weak and feeling pretty sick. It  was a difficult delivery, and a long hospital stay after, but it is so worth it.

At first he wouldn’t let go of my OB, and then he started peeing all over the place. The doctors, nurses, and my husband were all bursting with laughter when that happened.” :)

Jessie - Rabid Little Hippy November 9, 2012 at 2:06 am

Bahahahahaha, my first born did that although he was a vaginal birth. He came out, was placed on my chest where he promptly wee’d all over me. My youngest, a home birth was snuggled in bed after the birth when he pooed all over us both.

Christine J November 9, 2012 at 2:32 pm

What wonderful photos!!! This will be great to share when he is older. Congrats!

Annelize November 16, 2012 at 11:14 am

My son peed and pooped after being born via c-section! Didn’t get the picture though. It was so funny when the nurses came around and asked if he had his first bm yet – we just had to laugh again!
Congratulations mama, he’s beautiful!

Autumn November 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm

*snickers* My son was a vaginal birth… kicked himself out, then peed all over me before his feet were even out! Missed everybody else in the room! The nurse who was catching him, the student nurses who were watching in awe, my husband who was waiting to cut the cord… but he got my thighs, my belly, even my chest! He was one impatient child, let me tell ya’.

My ctx never got closer than 4 minutes apart, and never longer than 30 seconds. The whole 2nd stage (delivery) the nurse kept telling me to stop pushing because the doctor wasn’t there yet… I told her that I wasn’t pushing (I wasn’t) and to watch my belly. Everyone could see my little boy’s feet pushing upwards as his head was coming down.

He’s now 5 years old and is just as impatient as he was then. Wants to do everything for himself! He’s pretty amazing. ^_^

Stephanie November 17, 2012 at 9:52 am

What great photos! That is to funny! My daughter was born via CS and as the doctor was pulling her out she bit him, the Dr couldn’t stop laughing. :)

Helen Redfern November 17, 2012 at 10:41 am

Most mums worry that it will be themselves pooing or weeing inappropriately. I guess its Ok when you are a few seconds old!

Nadine November 29, 2012 at 8:46 am

Adorable! Feisty lil baby! My MIL said my DH grabbed the scalpel during his c/s birth and wouldn’t let go! And he has been a (wonderfully) ornery person since!

Stacy December 12, 2012 at 4:05 pm

My VBAC baby pooped all over me when she was born in September. I was so happy and exhausted that I didn’t even notice!