I wonder if you all (that’s part Texan) can keep up with the number of posts we’re putting out! Here’s a summary for you. Organized and pretty in one place.
1. Three rad weeks of NO Facebook! Not exaggerating. It’s been awesome. Here’s why.
2. These incredible pictures and video of a mother being supported in a VBAC after a previous t-incision cesarean. Ah-mazing!
5. I was absolutely captivated by Howard Schatz’s photography this week and you will be too!
6. Moms, this is for you! How to have a successful lazy day!
7. This special rainbow baby was born via cesarean. He grabbed the OB and then peed all over everyone! Ha!
8. Then this baby is born in a van!!!
Hope you were inspired and will continue to be reading the BWF Blog.
HBAC! Sent in by Shawna. Brittany Lynne Photography.